Has anyone else heard this?

Al Lopez Ghost (old)

I was at Jiffy Lube this morning, and the guy working on my car (how's that for a source?) tells me he heard on CLTV today that: Ozzie will be the manager, Colon will be resigned and the Sox will sign Tejada. Now, there's probably a reason this guy is working at Jiffy Lube, but I was wondering if any of you have heard any recent reliable information like this?

I was at Jiffy Lube this morning, and the guy working on my car (how's that for a source?) tells me he heard on CLTV today that: Ozzie will be the manager, Colon will be resigned and the Sox will sign Tejada. Now, there's probably a reason this guy is working at Jiffy Lube, but I was wondering if any of you have heard any recent reliable information like this?

i would highly, highly doubt we even come close to signing Tejada

I also heard that the Easter Bunny is filling in for Santa this year who is being signed by the Yankees.

I heard that GASHWOUND got a date and BEGOOD is going to cort an older woman. Oh, wait....... :lol:

I can maybe see one of those 3 coming true and quite possibly none.

Correct as is and I have heard that a lot...source, Phil Rodgers

Correct as is and I have heard that a lot...source, Phil Rodgers

Phil Rodgers? ...... When.... Where .... How?

Was this in an article. If so, I haven't seen it, either at the Trib or at ESPN. I'm not questioning your integrity, I just want to know more. :)

Was this in an article.  If so, I haven't seen it, either at the Trib or at ESPN.  I'm not questioning your integrity, I just want to know more.  :)

Article my friend. What questions do you have about it?

Was this in an article.  If so, I haven't seen it, either at the Trib or at ESPN.  I'm not questioning your integrity, I just want to know more.  :)

Link please.

Link please.

Well there is no link out yet because it is a recent article and I cannot find it at chicagosports.com

Link please.

Well there is no link out yet because it is a recent article and I cannot find it at chicagosports.com

Where was the article at? They're pretty good about getting them online the same day.

All this insider info. here's another one:

We're going to fire Manuel when JR get's back, when Eddie visits, when KW is out of town and JR is here, When JR is out of town and KW is here, at the all-star game, after the Royals series, after the Twins series.

Colon is here he wants to stay

Colon is gone to the Yankmees for more money

Anybody got a smiley spinning out of control. Wake me up after New Years Day.

I'll say this much. If the rumored deal for Colon (3 years, 40 million) is true and Colon doesn't like it, see ya later fat ass. That's the best he'll get on the South Side. The real question is, will Reinsdorf commit 13.333333333infinitum million per year for the next three years on other free agents while keeping some of the key pickups last year (Alomar, Everett, etc.)? If he would, that could end up being better for us. I love Colon, but not for ONE PENNY more than the rumored offer.

ApplingsRevenge