GAMETHREAD 4/10/22: Sox vs Tigers (Kopech vs Skubal) 12:10 pm CDT

TheTruth05

1 minute ago, Middle Buffalo said:

If he can get to it, it’s his. Still has to call for it so the other guy who’s running and looking up at the ball knows to back off.

I don’t disagree.  It didn’t look like it was crazy far into LF to me, but communication is definitely needed when Eloy is involved. 

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

If Foster could go 2 innings like we saw him do occasionally in 2020, that would be great

I miss the 2020 bullpen so much. It was easily the least talented pen in our window, but it was easily the most effective. It really tells you how fickle bullpens really are. 

• Like 1

Just now, wegner said:

Is Robbie Grossman available in the offseason?  He'd fit right in at RF for us.

I actually really like Grossman. Not the best defender, but I love his approach at the plate. I was one of the proponents of signing him over someone like Eaton last year. I think had we hired Hinch, Grossman would be on the Sox.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

I actually really like Grossman. Not the best defender, but I love his approach at the plate. I was one of the proponents of signing him over someone like Eaton last year. I think had we hired Hinch, Grossman would be on the Sox.

Eaton was an awful pickup....especially how we rushed out and signed him before anyone else.