GAMETHREAD 4/10/22: Sox vs Tigers (Kopech vs Skubal) 12:10 pm CDT

TheTruth05

5 hours ago, brijames1957 said:

Love to see so many different players contributing. That is what it is going to take this year. The Division is going to be a dogfight this season. 

Not so sure about that one, they’ll probably win this division by 7-10 games

I listened to the game on the radio but I just finished watching it in full and that moment in the top of the fifth where Eloy runs into Robert is completely unacceptable.

I’m shocked that he was allowed to stay in the game with such a big lead. They need to bench him for the home opener or something, there’s a long pattern of this. He could’ve cost the Sox their season. He’s a nice guy and he’ll be a good player for a long time but he’s dumb. 

9 minutes ago, Joshua Strong said:

I listened to the game on the radio but I just finished watching it in full and that moment in the top of the fifth where Eloy runs into Robert is completely unacceptable.

I’m shocked that he was allowed to stay in the game with such a big lead. They need to bench him for the home opener or something, there’s a long pattern of this. He could’ve cost the Sox their season. He’s a nice guy and he’ll be a good player for a long time but he’s dumb. 

Yep.  Sox unwillingness to DH Eloy is hard to understand.  AV is at worst a comparable LF defensively, and isn't as much of a danger to himself, and certainly not to others.  I know Eloy wants to play the field, but he's not good to anyone on the IL.  He's a literal ticking time bomb out there.