Per Benetti, Lambert to start Thurs over Banks

caulfield12

1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:

Too early.  Let's see where things stand after Hawkeroo's old 54 game pole...1/3rd of the season gone at the end of May/early June.

LOL. Caulfield, you started an attendance thread on April 9 last year and you’re telling people it’s too early??

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Fire 1

Okay, well, anyone can have at it starting a Keuchel Countdown to Option Lock-in...with all that said, you pretty much guarantee a 6-7 inning outing and only a couple of earned runs if you do it before Dallas' first start.

I really thought Chris Archer would get rocked by the Dodgers and he didn't give up a single run last night.

It was actually the relief corps that was rocked instead.  They're going to struggle mightily without Robles and Rogers.

6 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Okay, well, anyone can have at it starting a Keuchel Countdown to Option Lock-in...with all that said, you pretty much guarantee a 6-7 inning outing and only a couple of earned runs if you do it before Dallas' first start.

I really thought Chris Archer would get rocked by the Dodgers and he didn't give up a single run last night.

It was actually the relief corps that was rocked instead.  They're going to struggle mightily without Robles and Rogers.

While I agree the Twins pen will be awful, Robles was not good for the Twins. 

14 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

Well, the weather forecast in DET was off by quite a bit so we'll just have to wait and see.

Keuchel with 158 innings to go for $20 million option to kick in.

Don't think they're in any position to skip him...with Cueto at least 2-3 weeks away.

I believe the contract required both 160 or more innings in 2022 and an average of 160 innings in 21-22.