4/23 GT: Sox @ MIN (3:05 CST)

2 minutes ago, wegner said:

Hopefully Cueto can pitch better and Velasquez is more effective as a long man.  But I'd have no problem if they  released him.

Velasquez in the pen might makes sense but it’s a shame the team counted on him as a starter. If pitching wins games then the decision to not resign Rodon really makes zero sense. Too late now though 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Is it really that much out of the question?  I don’t think a total rebuild happen, but building around Cease, Kopech, Robert and Vaughn makes a tiny bit of sense.   I know Tampa would be looking to trade Giolito, Yoan, Anderson and Grandal.

Yoan would be first guy gone 

• Like 1

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sox can let me know when they're gonna a start taking this season seriously. 

I dont really know what la russa is good at to be honest. Guys go through the motions. He's bad strategically. Plays lesser players. Rests guys too often, injuries everywhere. 

And seemingly sucks at advising Hahn on whom to sign 

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Is it really that much out of the question?  I don’t think a total rebuild happen, but building around Cease, Kopech, Robert and Vaughn makes a tiny bit of sense.   I know Tampa would be looking to trade Giolito, Yoan, Anderson and Grandal.

If they fall apart this won't be out of the question.  If he does a second rebuild then it's wait until the owner is in hell before this gets turned around 

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Sox can let me know when they're gonna a start taking this season seriously. 

I dont really know what la russa is good at to be honest. Guys go through the motions. He's bad strategically. Plays lesser players. Rests guys too often, injuries everywhere. 

Something just feels off as of late.  I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there is some clubhouse beef with the players and La Russa.

1 minute ago, southsideirish71 said:

If they fall apart this won't be out of the question.  If he does a second rebuild then it's wait until the owner is in hell before this gets turned around 

Yep, and god help us if they leave these idiots in charge of it.