GAMETHREAD 4/26/22: KC Royals at ChiSox (Lynch vs Keuchel) 6:10 pm CDT

Capn12

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Yeah, DFA time. 

List the players to DFA. That will make me feel better.

Also Keuchel needs to go to the pen when Cueto is ready. It’s worth seeing what Cueto has left.

Edited by The Beast

Just now, White Sox Park said:

At what point does it change from, "Hey,this is a good team, they will come out of it and start playing good ball again' to "Maybe it's time to face the fact that this team is severely flawed, and not going to win anything.'

I saw it the whole time, sadly. 

Just now, White Sox Park said:

At what point does it change from, "Hey,this is a good team, they will come out of it and start playing good ball again' to "Maybe it's time to face the fact that this team is severely flawed, and not going to win anything.'

And maybe they should have fixed the obvious flaws in the offseason instead of severely wasting money on non-essential players

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

And maybe they should have fixed the obvious flaws in the offseason instead of severely wasting money on non-essential players

Even replacing Rodon with an established pitcher outside of the organization wouldn’t have done shit with these injuries. But it does sadden me to see Rodon and Kimbrel do well…

1 minute ago, FoxForce2 said:

This team is making all those people that were ranking them in the top 5 in power rankings look really bad.

Where are all the clowns that said, “look at the rankings” before the year started?