GAMETHREAD 4/26/22: KC Royals at ChiSox (Lynch vs Keuchel) 6:10 pm CDT

Capn12

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

And all the idiots who do the wave losing in a ballgame are the same Gen Z idiots howling WOO tonight. Go to the north side with that shit.

I appreciate all the fans in attendance and they can woo or wave and vocally show their support any way they want to.

• Like 2

Note to other teams: Run on Grandal when the situation calls for a breaking ball. He can’t handle it.

Literally also try getting a base hit, bunt the runner over and take two shots at getting the runner home from second. If your team scores a run, they will likely win the game as this iteration of a Sox team can’t hit, get a lead or hold a lead.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

I appreciate all the fans in attendance and they can woo or wave and vocally show their support any way they want to.

I will be there on Friday and when things go wrong, I want to hold up a sign that says “The money will be spent.” The casual fans won’t get it but the hardcore fans will.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

You can have Cuban players on IL hand them out!

Then they would get hurt going up and down the stairs somehow. Better be a stationary stand with every transaction electronic.

Muchos grimaces and occasional wincing otherwise.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

This is one of those too unbelievable to be true real life stories that needs to be turned into an indie documentary like Searching for Sugarman...

It just feels like everything that is going to go wrong, will go wrong, and its just so damn predictable. It feels like we are back in the rebuild all over again.

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

This is one of those too unbelievable to be true real life stories that needs to be turned into an indie documentary like Searching for Sugarman...

It's like a Greek tragedy.....those usually end well, right?