GAMETHREAD 4/27/22: KC Royals at ChiSox (Greinke vs Cease) 1:10 pm CDT

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Timmy is making errors that hopefully get fixed. Vaughn is not making plays that historically are always made.

Again, he's playing a position he shouldn't be. He's literally playing spots for the first time (maybe ever?) 

He didn't register a single start in the OF in college or the minors. I don't know what people expect here? 

• Like 1

Just now, Tony said:

Again, he's playing a position he shouldn't be. He's literally playing spots for the first time (maybe ever?) 

He didn't register a single start in the OF in college or the minors. I don't know what people expect here? 

I expect the organization to not do stupid shit, like put a DH/1B in LF AND RF, but....here we are.

But I get what you're saying.

Just now, Tony said:

We expect our dumbass manager to not play a 1B/DH in the OF (let alone two) 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

I’m not blaming him at all. I’m blaming the stupid organization and especially their positioning.  Literally 4 bloopers by lefties in the last 5 games that easily should have been caught.

• Like 2