GAMETHREAD 4/28/22: KC Royals at ChiSox (Keller vs Kopech) 1:10 pm CDT

Just now, caulfield12 said:

The only consolation about Friday is we're not playing the Angels IN Anaheim...which would inevitably mean 2-3 more dramatic bullpen losses.

Except not so heartbreaking as last year.

And I don't have to stay up after midnight to watch an implosion.  I can be pissed off before 10:00.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

That's my opinion based on what baseball writers/pundits are saying on sportsblab. 

My own personal sportsblab says  no one wants boring baseball. HR's are exciting more than any one single thing in baseball. Anyone who thinks MLB wants stolen bases, warning track fly outs and the players to adapt  more than HR's has holes in their heads. Please tell me why if anyone want's players to adapt why are they switching the shift rules next year ?

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

My own personal sportsblab says  no one wants boring baseball. HR's are exciting more than any one single thing in baseball. Anyone who thinks MLB wants stolen bases, warning track fly outs and the players to adapt  more than HR's has holes in their heads. Please tell me why if anyone want's players to adapt why are they switching the shift rules next year ?

To make it easier on the players to squirt singles through. 

Edited by Jack Parkman