Video

LowerCaseRepublican

For whatever reason, the site has been taken down. What was it?

It was this vid of this dad in a store with his son who was like 5...and the kid wants candy and the dad says no. So the kid starts screaming his head off and throws a huge fit in the store. And then the voiceover comes on "Use condoms". :lol:

It was this vid of this dad in a store with his son who was like 5...and the kid wants candy and the dad says no.  So the kid starts screaming his head off and throws a huge fit in the store.  And then the voiceover comes on "Use condoms".  :lol:

Yeah, the site is temporarily disable. That is damn funny though.

It was this vid of this dad in a store with his son who was like 5...and the kid wants candy and the dad says no.  So the kid starts screaming his head off and throws a huge fit in the store.  And then the voiceover comes on "Use condoms".  :lol:

:lol:

"Stupid people have stupid children. If you're stupid, please, don't have sex."

Every kid will thorw a tantrum, now and then...

But that kid is in a class by himself!!

:lol:

I don't know what I did to my son, but he rarely gets out of control like that in a store.

Maybe it's been the senseless beatings and re-runs of "Full House" I make him watch...Hmmmm

What in the living hell? What does that have to do with condoms?

You see young beastly, When a man and women are in love, They give each other a special hug, Thats how women get pregnant. If a man uses a condom, no pregnancy. No little beastly's running around. So oneday, when your much much older, you may find yourself women to give a special hug, but always remember if you don't wanna end up like the guy in this video, use condoms.

THIS is a good song for me to sing when I unfortnalley forgot to wear a condom

"IMMMMM sailin away set a open course for the birds you see cause iiiiiveeeee got to be free free to face the life thats ahead of me on board im the captain we'll search for timmorrow on every shore and ill try ohh lord ill try to carry on"