Crosstown Series Game One--6:40 CT

2 minutes ago, Harold's Leg Lift said:

Sheets is a below replacement level player and Burger is replacement level.  The team will be much better when both are replaced.  

Even if you take the most optimistic view possible of this front office, they are awful at improving the roster around the margins. I have zero confidence they could find 2 players that are better.

although with Sheets in particular, yeah, it would be difficult to do worse.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I can't. This weather is miserable. It's bone soaking cold and you're just sitting there on your ass taking it.

34K and some change the announced attendance.

Brutal...I'm not sure I would sit through anything but an important Big 10 conference game or October playoff baseball in these conditions.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

34K and some change the announced attendance.

Brutal...I'm not sure I would sit through anything but an important Big 10 conference game or October playoff baseball in these conditions.

Michigan OSU is about the only thing I'd pay for.

Just now, greg775 said:

Not trying to be a jerk, but Foster looked pretty good there. Any chance he could develop into a great set up man?

Sure, if he's going to consistently throw 96-98 MPH instead of what he featured two seasons ago and early last year...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Not trying to be a jerk, but Foster looked pretty good there. Any chance he could develop into a great set up man?

The great ones make it look easy. They don't have to try 

I kid because I care(tm)