Battle of the Sox's--Game Two, 3:10 CT

6 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Caulfield peddling fake news again

Ummm...I never believed that crap. It was always wishful thinking.

Nor was I elated when Pollock was announced...because he is definitely not a RFer.  

Pollock is absolutely killing the Sox right now.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

Just now, wegner said:

I admittedly haven't followed his career, but I've been less than impressed with Pollock so far....the revolving door of shitty OF continues.

Astonishing that we just can’t get 2B and RF right 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm starting to think that this is just what they are offensively this year. Moncada will help, but there are too many holes in this lineup 

Moncada will help, Vaughn will help, Eloy will help, and the weather will help. This is definitely not what they are offensively. 

Just now, caulfield12 said:

And the Dodgers of course with Kimbrel.

If he was a stock picker, you would just execute the opposite of whatever his advice was...

Hahn is the Wall Street Bets of General Managers.

• Haha 1

Just now, wegner said:

I admittedly haven't followed his career, but I've been less than impressed with Pollock so far....the revolving door of shitty OF continues.

Well, Eaton and Quentin were originally Dbacks and the only two NL guys who really succeeded in Chicago...why not another?

He's more like Alex Cintron right now.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

If he sucks this much I could see him retiring. 

Doubt he is walking away from a guaranteed 10 mil. Speaking of which, it may be even more than that, if he finds a way to somehow be healthy, AND suck:

2023 option increases $1M each for 400, 450, 500, 550, 600 plate appearances in 2022

Just now, chw42 said:

Why would he walk away from a free $10 million? 

Who was the pitcher for Kansas City a few years back who walked away after signing a nice contract because he realized he was done?