Cleveland at Sox-Game one, 7:10 CT

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

A fastball away isn't exactly a great first pitch to go after, if isn't fastball right where you are looking for it there is no reason to swing 1st pitch

Robert going after first pitch slider on outside corner is more annoying 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

Happy with a Sox error? Troll level 6

Actually it was a hit but I'm just referencing earlier where everyone was touting Moncada's fielding as elite and he boots one already.   Luckily my boy Kopech took care of the damage 

Just now, fathom said:

Velocity down for Kopech

Yeah was just going to post that. 

Remember he only started one ST game so this is still basically ST for him in a normal year. He's still that good. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

This whole team has seemed to adopt Anderson's batting approach, they need to get back to swining at the pitches they want and not everything 

I love Grandal hitting 3rd when he’s hitting. Obviously not right now but when he starts hitting again.

1 minute ago, Polar Bear said:

Actually it was a hit but I'm just referencing earlier where everyone was touting Moncada's fielding as elite and he boots one already.   Luckily my boy Kopech took care of the damage 

Correct. And one poster here enjoyed seeing it. That's basically what a troll does. 

Just now, fathom said:

Velocity down for Kopech

Typical Kopech start

Innings 1-2: poor control, pitches around it usually but ends up with 40-50 pitches early

Innings 3-4: settles in, looks great, makes you think he can go deep in the game. 

Innings 5-6: he's at too many pitches, velocity drops, and he gets taken out.