Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

sox4lifeinPA

We're allowed to every year at the bank.

I want to, but I think this company that I am at this year won't allow it. So that means I will wear a hockey jersey and see if I can hunt up a 'jason' mask and see what happens when I put it on at my computer. I wonder if anyone will notice? :o

We're allowed to every year at the bank. I was a snow boarder (in Texas..frightful, I know)...

This year I'm thinking about being a medevil knight or something. My bro has chain mail, a shield, tabbard, etc.

Is it wrong for a man to dress up like a Knight?

So Bobby have you ever watched gladiator movies . . .

We're allowed to every year at the bank. I was a snow boarder (in Texas..frightful, I know)...

This year I'm thinking about being a medevil knight or something. My bro has chain mail, a shield, tabbard, etc.

I forgot to ask...

Why does your brother have Chain mail, a shield, a tabbard..and etc...

:rolleyes:

condescending mfers everywhere... :rolleyes:

My bro is into Live Action Role playing...while I don't condemn him, I don't condone his actions either. it's up to you what you're into. sitting at home playing a first person shooter, or out in the woods playing a character in a group with 40 people.

I don't think I'd ever do it, but it's interesting nontheless.

Is it wrong for a man to dress up like a Knight?

miss sox4life thinks I'm her knight in shining armor... :finger screw you for judging me:)

My bro is into Live Action Role playing...while I don't condemn him, I don't condone his actions either. it's up to you what you're into. sitting at home playing a first person shooter, or out in the woods playing a character in a group with 40 people.

I don't think I'd ever do it, but it's interesting nontheless.

I'm not judging...just curious.

My brother collects swords and medieval artifacts, but he's not into role playing games...etc.

miss sox4life thinks I'm her knight in shining armor... screw you for judging me:)

Hmm, I see a Fairy Tale here. Miss PA with her long blond hair. Mr. PA in his shining armor. Come on you have to out do moonlight on a bridge on Riverwalk. You keep raising the romantic bar :) :notworthy

Abo, was she talking about haloween?  :rolleyes:

Yes, she is dressing up as Felicity Shagwell from Austin Powers and going to some bar for a Halloween Costume Contest and wants me to dress up in a 60's suit. No chance I'm doing it though.

not everyone appreciates my abilities tex...

back to pickin' up chicks and drinking beer. woohooo! it's football season!

I think y'all are mad because I'm so much more metrosexual than you :lol:

Which one are you PA?

708_South_Park_Is_Gay.jpg

I always likened myself to kyle...I liked his glasses in the episode...