Red Sox vs White Sox Game Two-7:40 CT

Just now, fathom said:

I say this once a year, but it’s ridiculous baseball broadcasts don’t show where infielders are positioned for each hitter.  

Don't some broadcasts put the infielder positioning as part of the on screen graphics? 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

I say this once a year, but it’s ridiculous baseball broadcasts don’t show where infielders are positioned for each hitter.  

I believe it was the ESPN broadcast recently that showed all that. I was impressed by the broadcast honestly. 

I wonder if not showing the infielder positioning on the broadcast is because it would just give people another reason to rip the manager/team. You won't get many "good jobs" from good positioning. You will however get mercilessly ripped by fans and critics if they don't like the positioning.

Imagine if the sox had that. Tony would get ripped even harder. 

Edited by ron883

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

What moves would you make before the 8/2 trading deadline to make this team as close to a true contender as possible? 

Still wouldn't. I'd start approaching pitchers with extensions and if they're not interested they go bye bye. 

There are too many hitters having terrible seasons to buy at the deadline. They need to either stand pat or sell.