JAS Maurice Heads Showtime

Be Good

CAN you make a thread "favorite soxtalk name" with these poll choices I couldnt do it since there is 20 + choices and the limit is 10

RibbieRubarb

AsshatSoxfan

rafacosta

TheBigHurtBEGOOD

ChiSoxfn

MartePartay

Cy Young Porzio

101 MPH Screwball

SideShowApu

Mr. Showtime

Whitesox00

Spiff

DonkeyKonerko

NukeCleveland

MoochPuppy

Oscar Gamble

WookieOnRitalin

Haywood Jablome

Yossarain

Capn12

Officer Karkovice

The Ghost of Wayne Tolleson

Yasny

KipWellsFan

Edited by TheBigHurtBEGOOD

CAN you make a thread "favorite  soxtalk name" with  these poll choices I couldnt do it since there is 20 + choices and the limit is 10

RibbieRubarb

AsshatSoxfan

rafacosta

TheBigHurtBEGOOD

ChiSoxfn

MartePartay

Cy Young Porzio

101 MPH Screwball

SideShowApu

Mr. Showtime

Whitesox00

Spiff

DonkeyKonerko

NukeCleveland

MoochPuppy

Oscar Gamble

WookieOnRitalin

Haywood Jablome

Yossarain

Capn12

Officer Karkovice

Yasny

KipWellsFan

My jealously from not being on that list has now taken over me. ;) Tizzle has sat in the backround while names more inferior have been named.

Its time to name a real list from the people who frequently post on this site.(because I have no idea who the hell 101 Mph screwball is). Lets not try to kiss ass like Begood was trying to do

No SuperSteve?

Personally I would go with less than half of those, and I do agree with Flash Tizzle, he should atleast be mentioned. Take Whitesox00 off too for sure, there is a million of those names. 1549 (whatever the numbers are) and ytz (whatever it was before it became The Cheat) are good ones too.

No SuperSteve?

Personally I would go with less than half of those, and I do agree with Flash Tizzle, he should atleast be mentioned. Take Whitesox00 off too for sure, there is a million of those names. 1549 (whatever the numbers are) and ytz (whatever it was before it became The Cheat) are good ones too.

Heres a good list cut down to 10:

OfficerKarkovice.

CubKilla

Mr. Showtime

Rex Hudler

Koch This

Sideshowapu

Donkey Kongerko

Asshatsoxfan

RibbieRubbard

TheBigHurtBEGOOD

No SuperSteve?

Everybody knows I have the best screen name..no contest :rolleyes: :lol:

No SuperSteve?

What the hell does it mean, other then the fact thats a gash and a wound are basically the same thing.

CAN you make a thread "favorite  soxtalk name" with  these poll choices I couldnt do it since there is 20 + choices and the limit is 10

RibbieRubarb

AsshatSoxfan

rafacosta

TheBigHurtBEGOOD

ChiSoxfn

MartePartay

Cy Young Porzio

101 MPH Screwball

SideShowApu

Mr. Showtime

Whitesox00

Spiff

DonkeyKonerko

NukeCleveland

MoochPuppy

Oscar Gamble

WookieOnRitalin

Haywood Jablome

Yossarain

Capn12

Officer Karkovice

Yasny

KipWellsFan

Also, I would like to know who is Whitesox00??? :lol:

No SuperSteve?

What the hell does it mean, other then the fact thats a gash and a wound are basically the same thing.

It's a secret :lol:

No SuperSteve?

It's a secret :lol:

I see, your just too cool for me (*starts to cry*)