5/28 - Cubs @ Sox

Heads22

Just now, harkness99 said:

nutshell of the white sox nauseating approach to offense most of the past 6 years

anderson swings at ball 4...

next guy up is a punch and judy hitter that swings at every pitch... not sure any where strikes

inning over.

TA probably tried too hard to make something happen cause Harrison is on deck. If he walks all he does is set up a possible double play ball from Harrison. 

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Tim pulling the ball again with a guy on base. 

AJ on the broadcast called out the Sox for not taking any walks, and that Anderson should not have swung on 3-1 low curve ball.  BTW, Harrison swung at a ball over his head for a fly out.  This team does not adjust, and nobody is made accountable. Things need to change.

• Like 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

I think it's 50/50 whether Harrison is still on the team a week from now. Keuchel being DFA'd is proof they're open to doing it.

Keuchel is a clubhouse issue, I don't think Harrison is that at this point, but you can tell Vaughn was annoyed as hell with him on that near botched catch against the Red Sox. 

• Like 1

Just now, Soxfest said:

JC another solid effort

If it wasn't for the bullshit double in the first he probably only gives up 1 run. He's the 4th/5th starter on the team, all he really needs to do is keep you in the game and he's done just that in all of his starts. 

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Keuchel is a clubhouse issue, I don't think Harrison is that at this point, but you can tell Vaughn was annoyed as hell with him on that near botched catch against the Red Sox. 

I think Yolbert performing well with the exact skillset they brought in Harrison to provide will eventually force the issue. hopefully soon.