White Sox @ Blue Jays 6:07 PM: Kopech (1-1 1.29 ERA) vs Ryu (2-0 5.48 ERA)

Kyyle23

10 minutes ago, quickman said:

I think if they don’t make the playoffs this year larussa steps down. He will leave on his own . This is his year . 

It would be nice if this happened. Although this is a Reinsdorf run organization so he might stay out of loyalty. My guess is TLR has another year.

They are still shit. Abreu looks like he’s waking up, Burger becoming a force. Anderson, Burger, Vaughn and Robert ( if he can stay on field for more than 3 games in row) are the offensive future. Engel will be a good bench guy.  Jimenez I think will be in and out of the lineup forever and can’t be counted on. Abreu has one more year, maybe, than Vaughn takes over full time at 1st and Abreu moves to full time DH. Don’t know about Sheets, he could become a Joey Gallo, 230 hitter and home run or bust. There names escape me but the 2 young Cubans could be great but they are not even on the 40 man roster so they are a few years away. If Moncada won’t play second we need to get one. Just venting. 

35 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

It really sucks when you start to hate the team you love.

find myself torn between hoping for improved play and a full dumpster fire just so the hydra mind-trust has egg on their face

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Saufley said:

I wish La Russa would leave on his own NOW!

I think he’ll come back next year no matter how the Sox finish. If they’re not competitive in 2023 then he gets moved to the front office to take over for Kenny Williams. 

1 minute ago, chetkincaid said:

I think he’ll come back next year no matter how the Sox finish. If they’re not competitive in 2023 then he gets moved to the front office to take over for Kenny Williams. 

The Sox moving Tony into one of the few positions he's less qualified for than major league manager in 2022-23 sure would be something.

5 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

The Sox moving Tony into one of the few positions he's less qualified for than major league manager in 2022-23 sure would be something.

Do you doubt this would happen? I mean it’s the Chicago White Sox we’re talking about.