GT 6/3: SOX @ TB, 6:10 PM CDT, NBCSC

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

There's a reason even very talented players like Vaughn don't go from High A to the majors. I'm sure the lost development time is still negatively affecting him.

Easier to blame Tony and Co. 

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

There's a reason even very talented players like Vaughn don't go from High A to the majors. I'm sure the lost development time is still negatively affecting him.

It's honestly unbelievable they thought going from A+ to the majors was a good idea for him. 

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

And somehow he still is one of the better hitters on this team 

10 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Unbelievable. Two walks in the 7 th so far.  Finally some adjustment and patience.

Unfortunately Vaughn could not lay off ona ball at his ankle on a 3-2 count.  I guess he saw Moncada in the on deck circle and figured he needed to drive a run. A shame.

Just now, ron883 said:

Lol you really think batting Leury "Dogshit" Garcia higher in the order than him is a good idea? 

Now imagine you're filling out the lineup card lol

1 minute ago, Texsox said:

Easier to blame Tony and Co. 

Tony's dumbassery is the icing on the cake. Hahn fucked up this offseason unbelievably. Tony just makes everything worse with his horrendous decisions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

It's honestly unbelievable they thought going from A+ to the majors was a good idea for him. 

Trying to suggest as much on here last season did not go over well, but I agree with you. Fortunately he's still finding success in spite of that.

19 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

McClanahan is out of the game.  We have a chance to come back. Hope that Toby does not punt another game.  Hope to see Graveman and Hendriks in this game sooner rather than later.

Hall?  Another Sox/Rays name of lore.