GT 6/3: SOX @ TB, 6:10 PM CDT, NBCSC

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

This team is borderline unwatchable. Bad D + 0 offense = a bad product. Unfortunately the owner of the team just doesn’t care. As much as I disagree with the moves that were made by Hahn, it’s painfully obvious that ownership is the problem with this team

Borderline? The casual fan stopped watching a month ago. We're the only ones still watching. 

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

This team is borderline unwatchable. Bad D + 0 offense = a bad product. Unfortunately the owner of the team just doesn’t care. As much as I disagree with the moves that were made by Hahn, it’s painfully obvious that ownership is the problem with this team

No doubt, if we didn't have this owner, we wouldn't have Kenny Williams, Hahn, Tony La Russa, or Daryl Boston...........etc.

• Like 1

Just now, TheFutureIsNear said:

The front office needs a shake up, Reinsdorf is too old to try something different, exactly why the only way TLR disappears from this team is if he walks away himself and probably won’t do that until the offseason # HOF

7 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I wonder if Tony has any recordings of when he could actually manage. Maybe play a couple of them to motivate these guys? Gather the team around the old Victrola. 

They would be better off just leaving TLR behind and watching Top Gun Maverick in the local theatre for inspiration.

Moncada and Grandal can do their own things.

2 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I disagree. He won't be in the dugout next season. I don't we'll get anyone good, it will be another revolving door. Dusty will be available. 

I hope he won’t be back next year but there is zero chance Reinsdorf cans him mid season….they will just say he is going back into retirement in the off-season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I hope he won’t be back next year but there is zero chance Reinsdorf cans him mid season….they will just say he is going back into retirement in the off-season.

Exactly. 

It's not the most obvious thing, but Davis Martin is the exact type of pitcher who gets squeezed off the Rays 40 man roster but for the Sox he's the 1st pitcher up from AAA. The gap in organizational depth between the Sox and the best teams in baseball is so wide it's unreal.