Ebay Item of the day.

Gene Honda Civic

There is a game of trying to have nude or semi nude sneak shots dispalyed on eBay. Look closely at some items and you will see all sorts of stuff. Anything shiney might have a reflection of a naked camera person "by accident"

At least find a girl :o

Well I am gonna pass looking close Tex, but by all means break out the magnifying glass and have a look for yourself  :lol:

I happened on a discussion board while looking for some tips on increasing my sales through eBay. These people are crazy. Some abstract, some obvious. They give each other points for displays, etc. Someone was selling a whatnot or widget. In the background was a mirror that had the ladies naked reflection. She received major points for that one.

I happened on a discussion board while looking for some tips on increasing my sales through eBay. These people are crazy. Some abstract, some obvious. They give each other points for displays, etc. Someone was selling a whatnot or widget. In the background was a mirror that had the ladies  naked  reflection. She received major points for that one.

Well when I finally get off my lazy ass and put a PS2 game up for sale, I'll make sure that when the auction is over I can come on the board and say "I WON, I WON" :D

Is this person even a chick? I looked close  :D ...........and it appears this person has blocked out their own nipples.  The arm of the star wars figure wouldnt be big enough to cover it.

That ain't no women...I'll tell ya that much. And you must be blind from looking so closely. Maybe you should become the Ebay detective, cause you've obviously got a well trained eye :o :D