GT 6-4: Dodgers @ Sox (7:10pm)

6 hours ago, flavum said:

If we’re facing the Dodgers, can’t complain about being at home while they’re in between series with the Mets and Giants. Maybe we’re facing them at the right time. Go Sox!

That’s one 

33 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Easy choice is to keep both and put one of them at 2B, problem solved 

Moncada to seconds sounds like a good choice.  He has already played many games at second before.  We need to get Harrison off the field.

15 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Burger literally had the highest average exit velo in baseball last year! it probably wouldn't have sustained with more PA's, but he absolutely destroys the ball when he makes contact

That's why they drafted him. He consistently had one of the highest exit velocities in the NCAA.

3 minutes ago, ptatc said:

That's why they drafted him. He consistently had one of the highest exit velocities in the NCAA.

I've criticized the Sox a lot for poor scouting + player development, but their evaluation of Burger was correct. He might still prove them right even with all of the lost development time and injuries anyway.

7 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm going tonight. My dad is a Dodger fan so we'll be cheering for different teams. 

I’ve probably been a little hard on you on this forum, to the point of being unkind, so let me say this - sincerely happy for you that you got to go see this game tonight. I bet it was a blast.