Anyone else having trouble

whitesoxfan99

Not saying this is the problem, but I noticed it started to happen after soxforlife posted the pic.  The image didn't load and I began to have problems.

What page of the thread is it on? I know I just went to the last page and the pics were loading alright for me.

with the site after going to the hot chicks thread.  After I go to that site I can't see the banner or things like add reply.  Also, I can't see sigs and pictures won't load.

yep, exact same thing. Once i go to it, then no pictures and stuff like that load on any other page i visit afterwards until i restart my computer

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE: I FIXED IT.

So the thread can continue as one. All you have to do is restart your computer and you'll be set. There was a problem with the pic in PA's post which was the orignal suggestion by 99.

The problem is I never restarted after making the adjustment which is why things continued to fail loading.

So restart your computer and then enjoy the HOT Chick thread again :headbang

So the thread can continue as one.  All you have to do is restart your computer and you'll be set.  There was a problem with the pic in PA's post which was the orignal suggestion by 99.

The problem is I never restarted after making the adjustment which is why things continued to fail loading.

So restart your computer and then enjoy the HOT Chick thread again  :headbang

I knew my knowlege of that thread would come in handy someday.

So the thread can continue as one.  All you have to do is restart your computer and you'll be set.  There was a problem with the pic in PA's post which was the orignal suggestion by 99.

So restart your computer and then enjoy the HOT Chick thread again  :headbang

problem solved, good job! :headbang