World Series Game 5 Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonzalez rips a double into the centerfield gap (between cf and right) and Lowell scores. Lucky for the Yanks its a ground rule double cause Derrick Lee was gonna score with ease.

How bout that, the pitcher Penny helps his cause with a 2 run single and its 3-1 Fighting Fish :headbang

Gonzalez rips a double into the centerfield gap (between cf and right) and Lowell scores.  Lucky for the Yanks its a ground rule double cause Derrick Lee was gonna score with ease.

How bout that, the pitcher Penny helps his cause with a 2 run single and its 3-1 Fighting Fish  :headbang

:headbang :headbang :headbang

And the injury couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Maybe he just needs to toughen up like he told Frank :rolleyes:

Gonzalez rips a double into the centerfield gap (between cf and right) and Lowell scores.  Lucky for the Yanks its a ground rule double cause Derrick Lee was gonna score with ease.

How bout that, the pitcher Penny helps his cause with a 2 run single and its 3-1 Fighting Fish  :headbang

:headbang :headbang :headbang

And the injury couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Maybe he just needs to toughen up like he told Frank :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same thing...

Cabrerra absolutely hammers the ball and Garcia makes a great play at the wall (I thought it was gone). Pudge goes back and tags of all things and makes it. Turns into excellent base running, but it could of went as horrible base running if it went off the wall.

Come on Fish, capitalize. :headbang

ROLF

Connine pulls a changeup down the 3rd base line and Boone makes a great play and they get Pudge stuck in a run down, but Enrique throws it to no one and Pudge gets to third and Conine is safe at 1st.

Infield in now with Mike Lowell at the plate. Come on Lowell, get hot right now :headbang

This is huge, if the Marlins hold on tonight than at worst the Yankees will have to beat Beckett in game 7 to win the series.

I just want the Fish to win today and tomorrow. I don't care whose pitching, I fear the Yanks in a game 7. Either way I fear the Yanks could win this. Damn Yanks :fyou

Go Fighting Fish :headbang