6/17 G/T White Sox v Houston 7:10 Chgo Time lift off

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

We could of signed Brantley 2 years ago we could have signed Simien, we could of signed Story PS BOTH STORY AND SIMIEN ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING SECOND . 

What do we do? we sign Harrison, trade For Hernandez, 

Signing Eaton instead of paying $24 million more for Brantley might be one of the bigger mistakes of Hahn's career. And he's had a lot of mistakes. 

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

We could of signed Brantley 2 years ago we could have signed Simien, we could of signed Story PS BOTH STORY AND SIMIEN ARE CURRENTLY PLAYING SECOND . 

The sad thing is that for $175 million, Marcus Semien is barely out hitting Josh Harrisons' sorry self.

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

Does that mean we can have a players only meeting and turn the heat up on Tony?

Um, no? He's a hall of fame person manager guy. Why would you even think of such blasphemy?

Edited by ScooterMcGuire
  • Like 1

Just now, chw42 said:

Signing Eaton instead of paying $24 million more for Brantley might be one of the bigger mistakes of Hahn's career. And he's had a lot of mistakes. 

Agree. Forgot about that shitty signing. Once again as I’ve said all night DUMPSTER DIVING. CAN’T WAIT UNTIL HAHNS PLAN FOR NEXT YEAR. LOL

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

It’s a good thing Apple TV has other good programs. 

I was disappointed when I realized my wife and I were watching the series finale of The Good Witch. Anything is better some nights. 

6 minutes ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

Detroit Tigers are to Chicago White Sox as Chicago White Sox are to Houston Astros.

I'm going to be seeing that question on the scantron test in my nightmares tonight.....and I won't be wearing pants.

Just now, fathom said:

This just isn’t a WS contending roster.  The injuries and regression have made this a very average team.  Giolito’s downfall since the sticky ban is depressing, as he was a great story for a few years.

Giolito actually pitched well in the 2nd half of last year with the sticky ban in place. The lack of elite spin rate on his fastball makes his margin for error a lot less, but he's capable of pitching well without the sticky stuff. Something seems wrong with him this year. 

Just now, chw42 said:

Giolito actually pitched well in the 2nd half of last year with the sticky ban in place. The lack of elite spin rate on his fastball makes his margin for error a lot less, but he's capable of pitching well without the sticky stuff. Something seems wrong with him this year. 

Velocity?

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

The sad thing is that for $175 million, Marcus Semien is barely out hitting Josh Harrisons' sorry self.

But at least he has pedigree and can turn it around. Harrison won’t and Simien hitting in Chicago with our short porches could have been fun to watch 

Just now, fathom said:

Velocity?

Probably control more than anything else. Notice how he got down in almost every count in that 6th inning and had to throw fastballs right down the middle? 

1 minute ago, wegner said:

I'm going to be seeing that question on the scantron test in my nightmares tonight.....and I won't be wearing pants.

Just make sure you eat some healthy snacks. You don't want to be taking that test on an empty stomach. Talk about nightmares...

6 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

How many times do you have to be told this?  Story will not play 2B!!!