6/17 G/T White Sox v Houston 7:10 Chgo Time lift off

Just now, White Sox Park said:

I always pick another team to follow when the Sox are bad . well, i guess they are still bad, so i'll start looking.

I always follow the Dodgers. Hop on board. My dad is a Dodger fan so they've always been my #2. 

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Glad people re finally getting on board with that. 

So how to move forward, other than firing the FO and Manager? 

Honestly does it matter? We all know what the biggest problem is.  JR! Such a dog shit owner.  Fuck this loser organization!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Imagine if Hendriks needs TJS.....

Imagine when he doesn't need it, but begs the doctors for one so he doesn't have to return to this dumpster fire. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

That's comforting for $175 million. 

Add up what we spent on Kuechel, Grandahl Bummer  Eaton etc. we’ve wasted a lot money also. You could be right about Semien but I would have loved Story’s power in our park 

8 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I always follow the Dodgers. Hop on board. My dad is a Dodger fan so they've always been my #2. 

Let's start Dodger talk just for Jack. 

3 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Honestly does it matter? We all know what the biggest problem is.  JR! Such a dog shit owner.  Fuck this loser organization!!!

Sorry I'm not like you Tray and wear sox colored glasses.  I seriously wish I had your optimism!?  This is a complete embarrassment. 

At least the Angels ownership has balls, with the team spinning out of control, they had the balls to fire Madden. JR would never have the balls to do something like that and or make a big trade to shake things up.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

At least the Angels ownership has balls, with the team spinning out of control, they had the balls to fire Madden. JR would never have the balls to do something like that and or make a big trade to shake things up.  

The Angels who have the best players in the world but can't make the playoffs, not to mention the Pujols contract. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Until the Sox start acting like a large market team, whether that be new ownership or something else, their ceiling is an ALDS appearance. 2021 is the best we can hope for. 

They fans came out last year. The fans committed to 2022 season tickets. Jerry gave Hahn a high payroll ($195M - 7th) as a result. Hard to be upset with Jerry's financial commitment. 

The problem is Jerry endless commitment to management and BFFs. He will never get rid of Hahn/Tony. A new owner, be it Jerry's sons or an outside group, can do well with the Sox if they bring in competent outside people to operate and mange the day to day affairs of the team.

3 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The Angels who have the best players in the world but can't make the playoffs, not to mention the Pujols contract. 

That fan base has to be quite frustrated.  They can't come close to the playoffs but hey they've got Ohtani and Trout.

By the way, I know people like to talk about the weakness of the AL Central....the AL West pretty much sucks.....outside of who is currently kicking our ass of course.

8 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

Just wait until Jimenez is back. 

Just another underperforming, overhyped player that had one good 60 game season and otherwise is living on his prospect pedigree. 

I know Robert over his first 162 was really fucking good, but I don't see anywhere near that guy anymore. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

12 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

Not sure it has to do with “balls”

There isn’t a reason to do it. There isn’t an interest in being great. Everyone on 35th and Shields seems to be OK with being…ok. Maybe you get lucky one year, and that’s great. But why make hard decisions when you don’t have to? 

• Fire 1