Is it just me

The Beast

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um....yeah...My high school has about 500 people....1 black, maybe 7 Latinos.

Iowa ain't about the ethnic diversity.

My school is ultra-conservative too....it sickens me a times, one of my buddies was ridiculed for being agnostic, and another one just came out and everyone freaked out.

My school is ultra-conservative too....it sickens me a times, one of my buddies was ridiculed for being agnostic, and another one just came out and everyone freaked out.

What's agnostic?

What's agnostic?

From dictionary.com

One who believes that it is impossible to know whether there is a God.

One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

What's agnostic?

From dictionary.com

One who is skeptical about the existence of God but does not profess true atheism.

I think people like that just want a rise out of everyone. Seems silly to me, but what do I know. I couldn't not imagine not believing in God and all the Catholic beliefs.

What's agnostic?

From dictionary.com

I think people like that just want a rise out of everyone. Seems silly to me, but what do I know. I couldn't not imagine not believing in God and all the Catholic beliefs.

I've yet to see a good reason to believe in one...

MINE:

200 Indians

200 Asians

150 Black

800 White (including me)

50 spanish

MINE:

200 Indians

200 Asians

150 Black

800 White (including me)

50 spanish

I saw that BE GOOD.....you had white capitalized but changed it.

I wasnt sure about the demographics of my high school, but I know that we purposely extended our boundaries to include blacks so we could be more diversified. Some kids were coming from beyond the Dan Ryan to attend school along Ridgeland Ave. (people familiar with the area know how long of a drive it is)

MINE:

200 Indians

200 Asians

150 Black

800 White (including me)

50 spanish

I saw that BE GOOD.....you had white capitalized but changed it.

I wasnt sure about the demographics of my high school, but I know that we purposely extended our boundaries to include blacks so we could be more diversified. Some kids were coming from beyond the Dan Ryan and coming all the way to Ridgeland Ave. (people familiar with the area know how long of a drive it is)

YA I did then changed it cause I didnt want to start anything because I only relized after I posted it honest

EDIT: THERE'S me Danny Ryan son, im famous in Chi-Town even though I have yet to come

What's agnostic?

From dictionary.com

That's too bad heads. Keep looking and you might find one.

What's agnostic?

From dictionary.com

Lets not get into a religious debate but I believe there is a god. It really makes no sense that the universe just happened to appear. However, and I've stated this before, that organized religion is detrimental to society as people use it to justify their causes.