6/19/22 GT White Sox @ Houston 6:08 Kopech vs Javier

wegner

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

Ballgame

Should be the last we see of Big Energy but Mendick will go down until the next soft tissue issue.

This team has zero power

I'll be shocked if Mendick gets sent down

1 minute ago, hankchifan said:

Yes, at least look for a ball to hit in the air, and not the usual ground ball to short.

What are you referring to?

I was talking about the kid catching the home run ball.  And now they are interviewing him great!! ESPN is a joke!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Balta1701 said:

Kopech’s average fastball tonight is 1.5 mph slower than his season average so far.

Yep if this is the stuff he’s going to have going forward, I’d rather they just let him rest the knee more

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Yep if this is the stuff he’s going to have going forward, I’d rather they just let him rest the knee more

For real. Davis Martin can give up 4 runs in 5 innings. 

33 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

Can Harrison just be done with the sox already!?

He has been a rally killer tonight.  Unfortunate that he had to come up with RISP twice and pop up both times.  We can’t play guys like this against good teams like the Astros.  When TA7 is back, Josh should be disappeared from the roster.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Maybe. Think of this as him getting a feel back for his stuff while pitching with a sore knee. He may discover he can let it rip a little more next time.

• Like 1