6/19/22 GT White Sox @ Houston 6:08 Kopech vs Javier

wegner

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

If you want to know why unmute it damn it .

Kid who caught the 1st HR of Manaiwhoever career wanted a JV jersey . Astros said no . Then a Gurriel jersey again Astros said no. They settled on something else then it turns out Verlander said he would sign a jersey for the kid.

Because I'd have to unmute it and actually back it up to listen to a rebroadcast of the broadcast that you all say is a shitty broadcast.

And thank you for the recap Cali.

• Haha 1

Just now, wegner said:

Because I'd have to unmute it and actually back it up to listen to a rebroadcast of the broadcast that you all say is a shitty broadcast.

And thank you for the recap Cali.

Modern life is hard. When Tony was growing up you had to gather around the victrola and hope a tube didn't blow.

Just now, Texsox said:

Modern life is hard. When Tony was growing up you had to gather around the victrola and hope a tube didn't blow.

Shhhh....Jack Benny will be on in a minute....just hold this antenna in your left hand and this ball of foil in your other hand and don't move.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, South Side Hit Men said:

If we had Herm and Katz, I'd be confident they are doing the right thing by Kopech short and long term.

It doesn't matter what they say. I'm going with anything good is Katz anything bad is Tony. Easiest thing to do. 

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Did Kopech do something dumb tonight? I'm not watching.

Apparently you should just be watching and don't ask questions.  And I don't know the answer to your question because I'm staying muted despite the peer pressure.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, wegner said:

Apparently you should just be watching and don't ask questions.  And I don't know the answer to your question because I'm staying muted despite the peer pressure.

I have no video since it's blacked out. I'll tell you what I hear if you'll tell me what you see?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Capn12 said:

Did Kopech do something dumb tonight? I'm not watching.

6 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Maybe Kopech tried punching the bat rack again. 

6 minutes ago, wegner said:

Kopech gave the water cooler a little punch with his right hand after leaving the game.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, reiks12 said:

To those stilll defending Hahn, we have a higher payroll than the Houston Astros.

Plus they have signed their young players to extensions. It's a well run franchise built to compete for an extended period. I'm trying to like them. 

4 minutes ago, Texsox said:

I have no video since it's blacked out. I'll tell you what I hear if you'll tell me what you see?

It's a deal.....if I can get a Tim Anderson signed jersey....game worn is optional.

• Thanks 1