GT 6/20: TOR @ SOX, 7:10, NBCSC

1 minute ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

They can take their time coming back for all I care.

My guess is the 3.mentioned above are porcelain dolls and won’t stay healthy. At the trade deadline Hahn will be forced to make a move or 2 if we’re in contention 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Heads22 said:

I would imagine we trot him back out there, too.

After that, definitely. Hopefully we get some more runs here to make this more comfortable. This Toronto team was down 6 in the 6th yesterday and ended up winning. 

Edited by chw42

6 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

They can take their time coming back for all I care.

Yeah I agree. I just don’t want Tony to try to wedge Moncada or Grandal in the top 5 just because they’re left handed. Figure it out more towards the bottom.

Edited by Bob Sacamano
  • Like 1

Just now, Tnetennba said:

If he’s the regular over Leury, and keeps hitting, cool. 

If he can stay above 200 and maintain his defense hard to argue against him unless Mendicks turnaround is for real this time.

• Like 1

Just now, Tnetennba said:

If he’s the regular over Leury, and keeps hitting, cool. 

You betcha.  I'm not crazy about great clubhouse guys if that's all they are.  But if they also produce....well alright I'm in!!!

• Like 1

JMO, but I don't want Moncada and Grandal to be off the IL until they feel as good as new. I know both have been dealing with nagging injuries all year. Just rest up and be ready for the stretch run.  

Edited by Jack Parkman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

If he can actually stay healthy for 2-3 weeks.  Last year, second half, didn’t exactly set the world on fire. 

Weren't his DH splits particularly horrible as well?  Some guys maintain they are better at the plate when they are in the field.