GT 6/20: TOR @ SOX, 7:10, NBCSC

Just now, Heads22 said:

man we are way more enjoyable to watch when we hit the ball and pitch well

Helps when you went from 1 or 2 productive hitters in lineup to 5 or 6. God willing this is just the start and Eloy and Moncada both round into form and can stay healthy. 

Just now, wegner said:

Yes he has by alot.  But I'd be shocked if Leury and his 3 year contract are going anywhere.

If Mendick and Harrison are consistently outplaying him we may finally see him used appropriately.  Wouldn't bet on it though

Just now, Chisoxfn said:

Helps when you went from 1 or 2 productive hitters in lineup to 5 or 6. God willing this is just the start and Eloy and Moncada both round into form and can stay healthy. 

I also hope this time off helps Yasmani a bit. Grandal and Moncada just improving from godawful to just mediocre would still be a lift

If and it’s always a BIG IF, LYNN was healthy since the beginning of the year we’d be 5 or 6 over 500 because we wouldn’t had to of played Russian Roulette with the 5th starters. But I’ll take him now for the rest of the year LOL

Just now, Heads22 said:

I guess you could see both Eloy and Liam back by the fourth of July. That'd be neat. Would imagine Yoan should be too unless he mysteriously explodes.

I'm with Parkman.  No need to bring him back if nagging injuries prevent him from being productive. Keep him out as long as needed.

2 minutes ago, Spumoni said:

If Mendick and Harrison are consistently outplaying him we may finally see him used appropriately.  Wouldn't bet on it though

Appropriately = Sparingly 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

If and it’s always a BIG IF, LYNN was healthy since the beginning of the year we’d be 5 or 6 over 500 because we wouldn’t had to of played Russian Roulette with the 5th starters. But I’ll take him now for the rest of the year LOL

Who here said check in 2 weeks after Lynn is back and see where we are?

3 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I also hope this time off helps Yasmani a bit. Grandal and Moncada just improving from godawful to just mediocre would still be a lift

I didn’t want to jinx things - cause if that happens this becomes the lineup we all thought it would be - which despite being righty dominant is still pretty damn good.  Vs you know one of the worst offenses in mlb history which it was on pace for like 2 months into the season. 

I could live with McGuire catching the rest of the year if we could something really good for Yasmani and get out of that contract. He ain’t getting any younger and we have 10 DH’s on this team already. Same goes for Moncada.