O's v. Sox, 6/23/22 GT

soxfan49

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

Sosa 9 pitch walk?  Menechino needs to get his hands on him.  We can’t be having any of that around here. 

Frank Reynolds's advice here is the weightlifting equivalent of Menechino's hitting advice 

• Haha 2

I've come to the realization that if you wear a Cubs hat to a Sox game when the Cubs are not here.....you are just a dick.

And he just told his chatty Cathy wife that the game is over.

2 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Orioles were far better than the Sox in every aspect of this game.  This series will not be as easy as many thought.  Will need good pitching and hit a few out of the park to prevail.

Outfield defense alone was the difference.

And Orioles' pitching.

And Adley Rutschman.

4 1/2 GB of both Guardians and Twins.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

So I did get a laugh as i was just watching the postgame show the girlfriend who never watches baseball just asked wtf is wrong with the old guy on TV ???  said something is off with him Or he’s on drugs. I said nahhh that’s a HOF baseball guy and he’s just old and isn’t fully aware of his surroundings anymore 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

So I did get a laugh as i was just watching the postgame show the girlfriend who never watches baseball just asked wtf is wrong with the old guy on TV ???  said something is off with him Or he’s on drugs. I said nahhh that’s a HOF baseball guy and he’s just old and isn’t fully aware of his surroundings anymore 

She wants him. That's her way of telling you. Stay away from the ballpark with her.

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

Who is George and who is Lennie?

We, the fans, are Lennie. All we want to do is tend to the rabbits (watch a competent baseball team). We don't ask for much. Just petting some rabbits (watching competent baseball).

Reinsdorf is George. Leading us to believe we can tend to the rabbits but really his plan all along was to put a bullet in our heads (maximize profit without making a genuine effort to win on the field).

Maybe we'll tend to the rabbits in heaven.