Sox vs Minny 7/4/22 game thread Sweet Home Chicago, without Tony

Just now, fathom said:

Pollock almost dropped that ball after another hanging curve. 

I'm not sure what the fuck he's doing. He's only throwing curve balls and change ups and no sinkers. Can't be hard to hit when he only has 1 speed basically. 

10 minutes ago, ron883 said:

That's absolutely wild. I've never seen an offense collapse like this one, especially given the expectations and talent. 

I don't know how Menchinco can still be employed 

• Thanks 1

Just now, KrankinSox said:

Kelly, Yoan, and Engel.

BUMS

Happy 4th of July. I'm out.

I actually don't remember the last time we won on 4th of July. Shoulda known and not wasted 3 hours watching this crap. 

Ultimately we (most likely) lost because of an 8 to 5 triple play. Can’t make that up…consistent inept team play should fall on the managers shoulders. All-star break is perfect time to make the change. And fire the hitting coach to the moon too

• Love 1

Just now, fathom said:

San Fran played as bad as possible.  It’s not like the Sox looked amazing.

They just lost to Arizona today. The Sox beat a team that was falling on hard times.

• Thanks 1

Kelly sucks. Bad acquisition. TLR managed the bullpen somewhat poorly since those arms won’t be able to pitch tomorrow for some stupid reason.

TLR needed to get to the can to pull a dingleberry so he could take a shit. What a weak, passionless ejection.

The game shifted when the triple play happened. The inability to beat a beatable relief pitcher in the 9th lost this game too.