GT 7/5: MIN @ SOX, The day after

Just now, fathom said:

It’s still depressing to me Kopech went from having incredible stuff to now having 93-94 on most his fastballs.  Would much rather he take the Cease path and go 5 innings a start with elite stuff.

He’s clearly not the same pitcher as earlier in the season. They need to IL him and give the rotation spot to Reynaldo for awhile

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

He’s clearly not the same pitcher as earlier in the season. They need to IL him and give the rotation spot to Reynaldo for awhile

It’s funny because his fastball reminds me of Reynaldo’s, when he started.  Kopech was better life to his but the velocity drop was more than expected.

4 minutes ago, KrankinSox said:

TA woulda been safe if he touched the front of the bag. Once again, pulling the ball weakly with RISP

No  adjustments whatsoever.  Invariable grounds the ball to the left side with RISP and goes the other way with nobody on.  Should try to hit the ball the other way also with RISP.  Also no patience, hardly ever walks and he is lead off hitter…

Just now, Sox80 said:

Love that Menechino is comfortable . No accountability with this organization. 

I said this yesterday but if they fire him now, they lose their scapegoat for when the season ends.  God forbid the media focus on why Hahn still has a job.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Maybe Im dumb/naive/all of the above, but I still think the talent is more than sufficient on this team and a manager and hitting coach change would turn this team around 

Keep wishing dude. Our fanbase is basically stuck in baseball hell right now. At least Angels fans have a couple absolutely dominant players to go along with their horse shit owner and team. 

1 minute ago, TheFutureIsNear said:

Maybe Im dumb/naive/all of the above, but I still think the talent is more than sufficient on this team and a manager and hitting coach change would turn this team around 

It’s obvious a new manager needs to take over, unfortunately that won’t happen until the off-season.

Alright gents and ladies. I can't do this to myself anymore. I'm out for a while. I can't keep getting pissed off and ruining my night and caring more then the players/organization.

Much respect to you all...