7/6 Twins @ Sox, 1:10 PM

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, he gone. said:

There's a very real chance that wasn't foul or gone. it just snuck over the wall by a foot or two. and a few feet to the right. There's a good shot that's off the top of the wall, or that the LF jumps and mistimes it, etc. and is in play. He would've had a single ... 

this team can't even homer correctly. i hate this damn team. 

Also full disclosure...i'm the one who started the positive thread like 3 weeks ago. I am out of positivity. this team blows and are painful to waste any effort on. 

I was being facetious. We've seen so many players (MLB) thinking they hit it out watching and posing which seems like a problem more than a resolution to a superior attitude. Hstle why hustle I hit it out ! Oops no I didn't.

2 minutes ago, Chisoxmb35 said:

One of the most likable Sox players of our generation.. but yeah, you do you broski.

TA when he is on is very fun to watch play.  When he is making mental errors he is very frustrating.  At times he, along with other players that have been mentioned elsewhere, can come across as lazy/disinterested.  His personal likeability depends on how much you take into account the stories about his personal life.

Personally I think Hendriks is becoming one of the most likeable players on the team these days.  Even when he is struggling, I never question that he cares about how he performs out there.

• Like 1