7/8 GT - Sox v. Tigers (Gio vs. Skubal) @710pm - let's strive mightily to win

ChiSox59

7 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

We all have to now start rooting for this season to go so bad and for things to get so toxic that there will be no choice but for TLR and this whole incompetent coaching staff and front office to resign or be fired.

FIFY. Would add owner but Jerry can’t fire himself.

Sell. The. Team.

• Like 1

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Robert will never be a great player. He doesn't work hard enough. Notice all the mistakes came after Tim didn't hustle into 2nd base then slipped off the base. He sets the tone.

Robert was the one guy out of the over-hyped young "championship core" that I thought was going to be a real star.  Looks like I was wrong about him.

2 minutes ago, flavum said:

It’s good we have each other to vent, but holy shit, this team deserves none of our time. None.

I honestly never imagined it getting this bad. It’s astounding.

• TLR 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

All you have to do is watch the Anderson ASG video today.  Looked like a morgue in there.

I thought the same thing. That was a really bad look

• TLR 1

Just now, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Robert was the one guy out of the over-hyped young "championship core" that I thought was going to be a real star.  Looks like I was wrong about him.

The Twins were in the same spot with Buxton a couple of years ago and persevered.

7 minutes ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

I heard on the radio last week the Bochy would come out of retirement. He’s fully recovered, I don’t think you’d have to overpay. He‘ll get paid but not crazy crazy money. 

Why would he join this team?

2 minutes ago, South Side Fireworks Man said:

Dude clearly has phenomenal talent. This team ruined him. It’s sad. Though his laziness out there probably does speak to his ability to become truly great.

• Like 1
  • TLR 1