7/8 GT - Sox v. Tigers (Gio vs. Skubal) @710pm - let's strive mightily to win

ChiSox59

I’ve been to 2 games this year. Both free. Last year I spent thousands taking my family to about 14 or 15 games. Spent good money on great 100 level seats between 1st and 3rd, parking, food at the game etc. I will not return until TLR AND HAHN are both gone. 

3rd or 4th Highest payroll in the American League and this is what we get?

Edited by AJ'S Cousin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • TLR 1

How does a manager deal with a mentally weak pen?

After hitters seeing the same pitcher 3 times, the advantage should be to the guy coming in needing one out.

I didn't mind Gio in because usually the pen struggles after 2 outs and Sox have been giving up late leads under the Katz era.

• TLR 1

I truly believe that TLR is the root of all the rot here. As flawed as this roster is, it is a group of talented players who should be doing better than they are. As much as Ricky’s decisions bugged me, this was a fun squad to watch back then. Now? Bunch of corpses taking their managers lead.

• Like 2
  • TLR 1

1 minute ago, AJ'S Cousin said:

I’ve been to 2 games this. Both free. Last year I spent thousands taking my family to about 14 or 15 games. Spent good money on great 100 level seats between 1st and 3rd, parking, food at the game etc. I will not return until TLR AND HAHN are both gone. 

3rd or 4th Highest payroll in the American League and this is what we get?

...After suffering through years mired in mediocrity followed by brutal "rebuilding" years.

• TLR 1

11 minutes ago, Soxfest said:

This team is lazy and way too comfortable given the sub .500 record since last August. Sox need a shakeup badly.

The answer is obvious fire TLR and bring him a non sense energetic quality manager that shakes up this team.  But JR is not obvious or rational.

• TLR 1