7/10- Tigers at White Sox, 1:10

flavum

2 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

I was always a guy that would give the closer the top of the 9th in a tie game at home, but I feel like the 10th is that place under the new Manfred rules with the runner on.

Top or middle of the order due up in the 9th = closer in the 9th

Bottom of the order due up in the 9th = closer in the 10th

32 minutes ago, brijames1957 said:

It all depends on today and the next 8 games before the break. They could be anywhere from 2 or 3GB to 10GB come next Sunday. 

Agree. With that said however, I haven't seen enough positive play from this team to think they would be only 2 or 3 games out by the All Star game. While I don't think they will be 10 games out either, I just believe that if fans can see this disorganized and feeble effort the White Sox put on the field then those in charge won't keep the blinders on much longer. Only time will tell.

4 minutes ago, almagest said:

Still think ReyLo should be stretched out into a starter again.

I don't think he could ever be a starter who goes 3 times through a lineup. Is he more valuable as a high leverage monster or twice through the lineup starter? I would say the former.

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I don't think he could ever be a starter who goes 3 times through a lineup. Is he more valuable as a high leverage monster or twice through the lineup starter? I would say the former.

I think he should end up closing

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Opener maybe, or emergency spot starter.  But I agree, he’s way more valuable in high leverage spots.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, almagest said:

Still think ReyLo should be stretched out into a starter again.

Why fox what isn’t broken? Sox need pen arms and ReyLo has been great. Plus they only have 1 more year of control. Leave him be. 

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Why fox what isn’t broken? Sox need pen arms and ReyLo has been great. Plus they only have 1 more year of control. Leave him be. 

I want the White Sox to spend even more on the bullpen. Half or higher of the payroll to the bullpen!