7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10

17 minutes ago, Heads22 said:

oh my god we have something approaching the most competent lineup of the year

Yeah its a good lineup, but don't forget, and our hitters this year with their horrible plate discipline and approach, have a knack at making loser pitchers like Civale and his 6.28 ERA look like Cy Young pitcher!

I am confident with the expert coaching of TLR and Menechino, our boys will being hitting plenty of groundballs, swinging at frequent first pitches, getting plenty of 0-2 and 1-2 counts and swinging at plenty of pitches outside the zone. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

I've been thinking since Harrison's been hot for over a month he should bat 2nd behind Tim. I know Yoyo is lefty against Civale but until Yoan can go on a little streak of games with multiple hits Harrison should bat 2nd with his 30 day .863 OPS.

Plus 3 speed guys at the top to avoid DP's as much as possible and make the most of any hits after them. A guy like Vaughn needs to be in the middle of the order not second where he's been too much lately. Score as much as possible in the 1st inning which is before a pitcher gets into a groove and settles in. Scoring in the 1st is a confidence booster for everyone.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Yeah its a good lineup, but don't forget, and our hitters this year with their horrible plate discipline and approach, have a knack at making loser pitchers like Civale and his 6.28 ERA look like Cy Young pitcher!

I am confident with the expert coaching of TLR and Menechino, our boys will being hitting plenty of groundballs, swinging at frequent first pitches, getting plenty of 0-2 and 1-2 counts and swinging at plenty of pitches outside the zone. 

Your first sentence is so very, very true!!!! Hopefully for the White Sox the bats are ablazin tonight and take care of business early and often against the Indians.

2 hours ago, The Kids Can Play said:

Agree 100%. The higher the opposing pitchers ERA Is worse we perform. We’re screwed tonight.