7/13-White Sox / Guardians - The Fall of TLR Begins —6:10

Just now, HahnsKiddieTable said:

Who is ready for the Graveman 8th inning meltdown?

Guardians kinda have his number and he threw a lot of pitches yesterday. I'm surprised he's available today. 

4 minutes ago, harkness99 said:

no one is saying he "deliberately" ran into the ball lol

there are two outs.. why would he not be running full speed ahead?

it was avoidable and a bad play

lets look at Andersons track record on the bases 

He has been making mistakes on the bases a lot.

Whenever he’s on 2nd he does his fake steal crap. I never understood why he does it because it seems distracting to the hitter and his momentum stops when the bluff is over.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

If anything they sell low on him to a team that thinks they can fix him.  He’s not a franchise crippling contract. 

There is no point for the Sox to trade him. Just hope he decides to work hard this offseason. 

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

There is no point for the Sox to trade him. Just hope he decides to work hard this offseason. 

IIRC he worked a lot with Abreu before 2020 and he seemed like he was in much better shape that year compared to now. 

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

Oh I’m not advocating selling low.  Merely stating that the Sox aren’t stuck with his contract.  I still have slight hope that after another injury plagued season someone gets through to him to take his conditioning seriously. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Man, it sucks we’re going to be still hanging around this thing because I bet we could have gotten something useful for Cueto in a trade

I don't think a 37 year old on a 1 year deal is gonna fetch a whole lot even if he's got a ERA under 3. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, T R U said:

Man, it sucks we’re going to be still hanging around this thing because I bet we could have gotten something useful for Cueto in a trade

The Sox could be in first place and I'd still trade Cueto if a team was crazy enough to offer something good for him