Whitesox @ Twins 6:40PM The Chase to .500 continued

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Yet some think they should trade him at the deadline.  It's one of those rare dumpster dives that worked that will probably continue to promote that habit.  

He'd been a big influence on ReyLo who is a stud mid relief guy now. 

I thought NL players were guaranteed to suck?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Yeah, we should leave Moncada at 2.  He's scorching. Raised his average from .185 to .190 over the last 10 games

Nobody outside of Abreu has been consistently good enough to say that they should definitely be in a specific spot in the order. Moncada has at least started walking a bit so he's as good a guy to have batting in front of Abreu as anybody else.

2 minutes ago, CentralChamps21 said:

Nobody outside of Abreu has been consistently good enough to say that they should definitely be in a specific spot in the order. Moncada has at least started walking a bit so he's as good a guy to have batting in front of Abreu as anybody else.

Robert has consistently been our best hitter all year. Robert is batting .400 his past 10 games, w/ 3 HR.

Edited by Squirmin' for Yermin

3 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Robert has consistently been our best hitter all year. Robert is batting .400 his past 10 games, w/ 3 HR.

always surprised, from watching games i just remember being pissed at Robert all the time. I am just biased i guess

19 minutes ago, Squirmin' for Yermin said:

Yeah, we should leave Moncada at 2.  He's scorching. Raised his average from .185 to .190 over the last 10 games

He’s been hitting the ball pretty hard lately. I was there on Sunday and he hit 3 or 4 balls on the nose and maybe had 1 hit. 

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Meh. You want them celebrating a split to get back to 2 under in July like they won the WS? This club knows it has bigger fish to fry.

Yes, I hope they all got wasted celebrating last night on the plane and somebody blew a few G's playing poker. That's how a real team acts.

• Hawk 1

7 hours ago, Dick Allen said:

I want the Sox to sweep, but if they do that means more Tony for sure, even if that report has any truth in it. Just win. 

Someone posted earlier Shane Riordan fabricated the entire story, which if true exposes him a lying sack of shit, and discredits further the wind sock trash media company he works for.

Back to the business of White Sox Baseball. I stated the Sox needed to go 8-4 to put them over .500 heading into the final seven days before the trade deadline. This would increase the chances that the Sox could possibly be buyers at the deadline. They now need to go 6-2 vs. Minnesota and Cleveland after the ASB.