7/26: Sox @ Rockies 7:40 CST….Is now the time to get over that .500 Mountain Top

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

Jose's swinging tonight like he's never seen a breaking pitch in his life

That’s gotta be the 4th guy to strike out flailing at that curveball that’s not even close

5 minutes ago, T R U said:

My man, he’s 33 first of all and he has 5 XBH in 186 at bats. I’m going to die of old age waiting for him to find his HR stroke. 

Ok33 he's still a catcher coming off an injury and you are moving the goalposts. We were talking about his recent performance not how badly he sucked before he was IL'd. If my take was so bad how come Stone said the exact same thing about finding your stroke 1st and then the HR's come. I guess his take was terrible too.

The Sox have 1 double in Coors Field  so far and hit into multiple DP's. ANyone actually getting a hit with runners in scoring position would be great and God forbid anyone gets a double or hits a HR with people in scoring position and the 1 run the Sox got was on a DP ball that was booted.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

So 10 groundballs and two DPs so far.  But hey, we’ve got one hit and two reached on errors to show for them!  Frank has gameplanned the perfect approach for Coors!

I just don’t understand at all how he hasnt  been relieved of his duties. 

• Like 1