7/26: Sox @ Rockies 7:40 CST….Is now the time to get over that .500 Mountain Top

1 minute ago, T R U said:

Too bad Blackmon had a player option for next year, I wouldn’t mind trading for him for RF. His numbers are worse on the road but the power seems to be consistent. 

Benetti just switched his name to Blackhead on a call.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

People want Hahn to do all of this while also not trading away any of the good prospects.

good luck to him.

I want to trade all the prospects. We’re trying to win now, fuck them picks

• Haha 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Is it wrong to say I'd prefer Kelly over Lambert in this spot?

Kelly, Lopez, Graveman, & Hendriks should be able to close this game off. I don't see the need for Lambert.

It’s not wrong at all. 

3 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

People want Hahn to do all of this while also not trading away any of the good prospects.

good luck to him.

The window for the Sox is closing rapidly. You fill RF and 2B and at least you have a shot. 

And prospects are only that. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Leury gets a high sinker and hits it straight into the ground. This offense sucks and is boring.

Most frustrating offense I can remember as a Sox fan.  We literally have one guy on pace for 20 HRs and he’s currently on the IL with an undiagnosed issue.  For reference, the 2018 White Sox who bottomed out at 62 wins in the middle of our rebuild had four guys with 20+ and another two with 17+.  And it’s not like we have a bunch of guys who can’t hit HRs.  This is straight up shitty approach from a hitting coach who honestly believes in a “fuck the HR” mantra.

• Thanks 1