7/26: Sox @ Rockies 7:40 CST….Is now the time to get over that .500 Mountain Top

1 minute ago, T R U said:

You continue to have some of the absolute worst takes on this board. You can go argue with someone else I’m not even going to entertain this. 

Lol yea and complaining about how a 35 yr old catcher runs or because he's hitting .500 in his last 20 ABs is a great take.  What a maroon ! If anyone else could hit a HR on this team there would be no problems.

11 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Station to station

I remember when people ripped the Sox offense led by Thomas, Konerko, Ordonez, & Lee for being station to station.  Meanwhile, now we have a bunch of slow guys hitting groundballs without the insane amount of homers.  Got to love a Frank Menechino offense!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Lol yea and complaining about how a 35 yr old catcher runs or because he's hitting .500 in his last 20 ABs is a great take.  What a maroon ! If anyone else could hit a HR on this team there would be no problems.

My man, he’s 33 first of all and he has 5 XBH in 186 at bats. I’m going to die of old age waiting for him to find his HR stroke. 

Just now, T R U said:

My man, he’s 33 first of all and he has 5 XBH in 186 at bats. I’m going to die of old age waiting for him to find his HR stroke. 

The way he’s swinging, it doesn’t appear a big power run is coming. He’s swinging like someone who has no power in his legs.

1 minute ago, almagest said:

Some "insider" guy was brought on in place of Garfien to talk about how Hahn said the Sox were looking for bullpen help.

It's just one of the Sox on 35th guys they have on

1 minute ago, fathom said:

The way he’s swinging, it doesn’t appear a big power run is coming. He’s swinging like someone who has no power in his legs.

Oddly enough he was killing the ball on his rehab assignment