Smoking brisket and baseballs - Kopech v. the ghost of Adam Eaton and Lance Lynn (Dane Dunning) 6:05pm

he gone.

1 minute ago, fathom said:

There’s going to be massive organizational changes this offseason, IMO

What i don't understand is why is there not changes right now......start small with hitting coach

How does the brain trust sit in the high castle and watch this approach at the plate and watch how innemic they are? How guys who in their careers are know for slugging have turned into ground ball machines. 

How does that happened?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Predictions?  Who is gone after Menechino?

TLR and whole coaching staff?

Just training/strength and conditioning?

Or Hahn the only one gone with Menechino?

My prediction…Hahn fired and TLR moved into front office. Cairo new manager with a new hitting coach brought in. Very little roster moves made 

Just now, 2Deep said:

What i don't understand is why is there not changes right now......start small with hitting coach

How does the brain trust sit in the high castle and watch this approach at the plate and watch how innemic they are? How guys who in their careers are know for slugging have turned into ground ball machines. 

How does that happened?

Because the brain trust is the problem and is trying to cover their own asses 

• Like 1

Just now, TheFutureIsNear said:

My prediction…Hahn fired and TLR moved into front office. Cairo new manager with a new hitting coach brought in. Very little roster moves made 

Hope to hell you are wrong because Cairo seems to have as much of a pulse as Tony

Just now, Soxfest said:

This is most boring Sox team since 1988 to watch daily

Was right before I got into baseball as a child… so can’t sympathize…

With that said… yes, this team is wack.

The one thing that has become increasinly frustrating is the inability to have the same guys in the lineup every day. Its a constant handicap. Honestly theres no reason that Robert, Harrison, and Savala shouldnt be in the lineup today. The constant substituion and lineup movement seems to constantly taking any chance of anyone getting in a sustained rhythm at the plate. Until the same guys are playing every day in the same spot, this lineup will never have any consistent at bats.