Announcment

Chisoxfn

I promise, this will be the final annoucnement in regards to what many have labeled, "Black Saturday" or the "Civil War".

After reading many emails and having a lot of discussions with the rest of the staff, we've though about it and realized a mistake was made, namely in my part.

Many mistakes were made that led up to that incident but the single largest mistake was made when we punished a mod, who had never done anything wrong.

The easy way out was to simply ban all the people involved in the situation. That was the easy way, not the proper way. In hindsight Vince shouldn't of been banned. These were ludicrous accusations that belong elsewhere. And its been shown that many of the individiuals involved were basically just starting crap which they have done on many other boards.

So I'm sorry for what went down that week. The site has made great steps forward the last week and that will continue with the addition of Vince, if he even accepts coming back.

Thanks everyone for continually supporting this site and if anyone ever wants to see things added to the site, dont' hesitate to post them or to email me, Mark, or Alex.

soxtalk means more to be than anyone knows - it is very dear in my heart

what happened last week went down fast and furious and what happened, happened and whatever Jas and Mark etc. did, it was with the best interests of soxtalk at their heart in a moment when things were flying

there have been communications this week between us all and I also know with others although I will never what all was said, nor is that my business

we have talked and shared info and feelings and facts

people have all talked and thought and reflected and I am very honored now as I was when first named mod and admin to be back

I also missed soxtalk greatly and my friends here

what went down is past, history, and best placed in the category of bad dreams and it is now a new day

I can remember having some heated disagreements with my parents, my chidren, my siblings, my closest friends, and that is just a part of life, we go forward in love because what unites us is far greater than any incident that happened in a white hot flash moment when everyone was trying to do only was right as they saw it at that moment - things have been cleared up - we go forward being even in better shape because we know what unites is, what we have in common, is an increased knowledge and understanding and trust of each other

I have nothing more to say about things past - nor will I comment more

what matters is only two things:

1. soxtalk being a great community for everyone and

2. the White Sox world series victory parade being one year from now

and now as only I would say,

quoting the greatest philosopher of our time,

"it feels so good to be back!"

Eminem

what happened last week went down fast and furious and what happened, happened and whatever Jas and Mark etc. did, it was with the best interests of soxtalk at their heart in a moment when things were flying

there have been communications this week between us all and I also know with others although I will never what all was said, nor is that my business

people have all talked and thought and reflected and I am very honored now as I was when first named mod and admin to be back

what went down is past, history, and best placed in the category of bad dreams and it is now a new day

I can remember having some heated disagreements with my parents, my chidren, my siblings, my closest friends, and that is just a part of life, we go forward in love because what unites us is far greater than any incident that happened in a white hot flash moment when everyone was trying to do only was right as they saw it at that moment - things have been cleared up - we go forward being even in better shape because we know what unites is, what we have in common, is an increased knowledge and understanding and trust of each other 

2.  the White Sox world series victory parade being one year from now

Eminem

Welcome back! It was strange without you.

I may get zapped for this comment, but...

Is it really the High Road if you felt the need to include it in your post? Either way, its no biggie, hopefully all will be left in the past concerning last weekend, and we can get back to good posting and conversation.

Sorry, that was probably unnecessary, but it was what I was thinking.

Edited by Capn12

2.  the White Sox world series victory parade being one year from now

Eminem

Missed ya cw, welcome back!!!

:headbang :cheers :cheers

CWSOX45