Announcment

Chisoxfn

Welcome back CWSOX!

Totally agree wit ya bout Sox Talk. I've only been on here for bout 2 months, but it's become a very important part of my life. It's extremely hard to keep track on my beloved White Sox down here in Australia and it's great just to be able to talk to real WS fans from all around da world, not just in Chicago. It's great to talk about pretty much anythin with a excellent bunch og guys and gals!

:D :cheers

I promise, this will be the final annoucnement in regards to what many have labeled, "Black Saturday" or the "Civil War".

After reading many emails and having a lot of discussions with the rest of the staff, we've though about it and realized a mistake was made, namely in my part.

Many mistakes were made that led up to that incident but the single largest mistake was made when we punished a mod, who had never done anything wrong.

The easy way out was to simply ban all the people involved in the situation. That was the easy way, not the proper way. In hindsight Vince shouldn't of been banned. These were ludicrous accusations that belong elsewhere. And its been shown that many of the individiuals involved were basically just starting crap which they have done on many other boards.

So I'm sorry for what went down that week. The site has made great steps forward the last week and that will continue with the addition of Vince, if he even accepts coming back.

Thanks everyone for continually supporting this site and if anyone ever wants to see things added to the site, dont' hesitate to post them or to email me, Mark, or Alex.

Classy Move Jason :headbang :cheers

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't say much in this htread because I was, well, self conscious about it all but since this has made its way back again, thanks to everyone who said welcome back - wasn't sure I wanted to come back, but then, too much good in soxtalk to not only want to be a part of it, but to be where I was to contribute to it - being here as I am now is a far more meaningful thing than I can explain or even understand but it means a great, great deal to me

cwsox,

Welcome back! Your dreams were your ticket out. Welcome back! To the same old place that you laughed about.

:lol: :D

By the way, your user picture (the one that we all see) keeps showing up as a big red "x." There's no picture, just a Red "x." Just thought I would let you know.

:cheers