Good Morning Poll

Texsox

What time do you wake up on the weekends?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What time do you wake up on the weekends?

• Before 6
    • Afternoon
    • When my dad decides to drag my ass out of bed

well..it should be 10-11 am like the rest of the universe....however, old men like texsox and southsider come into the bank to cash in their change every saturday morning...so I'm up at 745.

OMG busted. :D

they let you count change :huh:

OMG busted.  :D

they let you count change  :huh:

haha...they let me run the machine that counts it:)

as of late, my duties include cashing social security checks and dispensing new twenty dollar bills...

I'm going postal in days...if not hours.

Hey PA for the 1 week anniversary; if you're planning on going postal, why not go postal here you big idiot. I'm going to tell everyone about those IM you sent ;) :D

:lolhitting

Anybody reject the new 20s? I had a store clerk refuse to accept one. Seems the shops in Mexico had a better understanding than on the US side.

Hey PA for the 1 week anniversary; if you're planning on going postal, why not go postal here you big idiot. I'm going to tell everyone about those IM you sent ;)  :D

:lolhitting

Anybody reject the new 20s? I had a store clerk refuse to accept one. Seems the shops in Mexico had a better understanding than on the US side.

the dirty IMs about me and miss sox4life?? haha...they were pretty good, you gotta admit it...you presumptious, bed wetting, malnurished, misanthropic mfer! :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

the dirty IMs about me and miss sox4life??  haha...they were pretty good, you gotta admit it...you presumptious, bed wetting, malnurished, misanthropic mfer! :rolleyes:  :lol:  ;)

Well they all are true you cross dressing, Cub lovin, quiche eating, fan of Liza Minelli :bringit

Hey I am busy at bank one getting a bunch of pennies so that it will take longer...

:lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting

You also have to sit at White Castle for a couple hours with your .75 cent endless-cup-o-coffee and smoke a dozen cigarettes before going into the bank. A b**** real loud if more than 1 person is in line in front of you.

Pee-A you're starting trouble again you Yankee Metrosexual, shoe fetish bastard

I haven't mentioned miss sox4life this morning, have I???

she's hot and she likes me this way. So back off you redneck, inbred, truck driving, george bush voting mama's boy!

she's hot and she likes me this way. So back off you redneck, inbred, truck driving, george bush voting mama's boy!

Hey teller boy, :D you foreign car driving, chablis sipping, milk and cream in your coffee, color coordinating, eye brow plucking, mod pandering, love sick, gerbil owner whatcha doing the rest of the day?

Hey teller boy, :D you foreign car driving, chablis sipping, milk and cream in your coffee, color coordinating, eye brow plucking, mod pandering, love sick, gerbil owner whatcha doing the rest of the day?

I resent the gerbil part...but the rest is true.

I'm headed home in an hour and then sitting on my @ss until 6, which is when I'm going to Bourbon St Bar to watch the marlins win the world series

you?

I use to be a weekend warrior, now I'm a weekend studier. I have a test in Human Development ~ Lifespan and a paper due, and I need to catch up on a couple assigmements. I'll probably catch the game at Buffalo Wild Wings or a local sports bar. It depends on who's going were.