8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie

KrankinSox

35 minutes ago, whitesoxwin said:

Of course the White Sox could make things a whole lot better with a sweep of the Guardians but going 2-1 and winning the series will be fine. Even losing 2 of the 3 won't be the end of the season but it would make the quest to win the Central extremely hard. Come on White Sox, sweep em!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

If they lose 2/3, they only fall back a game from Cleveland, not far enough to say it’s over and just enough to trick yourself into thinking they have a chance.

See!

1 hour ago, The Mighty Mite said:

A Sox sweep would be great but I'm not holding my breath, no worse than 2 out of 3 is almost a must. If we get swept, it's wait until next year. 

Surely the White Sox won't get swept but I willl say if it happens it will definitely make the challenge to reach the playoffs extremely tough.

Edited by whitesoxwin

23 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I appreciate the fact that unlike past years Garfien has been a little more "honest" and willing to question what is going on.

Regarding Robert, we shouldn't be surprised the Sox medical, training and conditioning staffs have apparently messed things up again, it has been going on for the past several years.

Also if it should be obvious by now to everyone TLR has no idea what is going on when he talks to the media about player injuries so you don't believe anything he says in that regard.

I'm reminded what a long time Sox fan said a few years ago after the Sox/Rodon "what is going on" medical situation. "Until I see the guy out on the field, I always assume the worst when it comes to injuries, regardless of what the team says..."

Edited by Lip Man 1