Fav Old school quotes

sox4lifeinPA

Beanie: Well, let me be the first to say congratulations to you man; you have one vagina for the rest of your life. Real smart man.

My best friend's wedding in next summer...GOOD LORD! I can't wait to just get smashed, because of course I'm in the wedding party.

Will Ferril (Frank)........after becoming completely wasted at their own party.

Crowd: FRANK THE TANK...........FRANK THE TANK...............FRANK THE TANK

Frank: YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!! YOU KNOW IT!!!!!

Or the scene where Ferril is talking to William Scott Quotes are something along these lines.......

William Scott: This is the most powerful tranquelizer on the market.....

--little later, Ferrill shoots himself in the neck.

William Scott: (Points at dart) YES!!! Dude, you got a f***ing dart in your neck.

Ferrill: Your crazy man......

There are many more scenes that are good. Glad they're making a sequel.

Mitch: ...all of these f***ing people!

Beanie: Whoa! Whoa! Why the F-ing? Why in front of the kid? All ya gotta do is say "earmuffs" to him, and you can say "f***, s***, b****."

Frank: Cock. Balls.

:lol:

Love me the Vince Vaughn, him and I share the same birthdate, he's just 14 years older :D

Beanie: Spanish what the hell are you doing?

Spanish: I'm just going to get some water. This suit is crazy hot.

Beanie: Put your head back on. Its very traumatic for the kids.

Spanish: I'm sorry, sir.

Beanie: Don't sorry me, babe. Shake the tail when you walk. You're better than that.

Spanish-u need to hit this -ya hit this

Mitch-no thanks i apreciate it but i told my wife i wasnt gonna drink tonight, besides we've got a big day tommorow, but u guys have a great time

Spanish-a big day? doin wat?

Mitch-well um actually a pretty nice lil saturday, were gonna go to home depot ya buy some wall paper maybe get some flooring stuff like that, maybe bed bath and beyond, i dont know i dont know if well have enough time

Spanish-(chuckles)

Mitch-u know wat gimme that thing ill do 1 ill do 1

Spanish-he gonna do 1he gonna do 1

Mitch-fill it up again fill it up again

Spanish-we gonna fill it up again we gonna fill it up again

Mitch-its so good once it hits ur lips its so good!

:headbang

you beat me to it!!! that's the best line in the movie...

2 movies are tied

SCARFACE:

Pacino: "SAY HEHWO TO MA LIDDLE FRIEND." "You wanna take me!?!?! You need a f***ing army you wanna take me.....(gets shot about 5 times)......Look at me....I take all you f***ing bullets...(gets shot a couple more times)...Look at me I'm still standing...(gets his chest shot out with a double barreled shotgun).

Dirty Harry:

"I know what you're thinking 'did he fire 6 shots or only 5'. Well to tell you the truth I've kinda forgotten myself in all this excitement. But being that this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, it would blow your head clean off. You got to ask yourself 1 question, do I feel lucky......WELL DO YA...PUNK?!?!?

I haven't managed to catch da film yet but I've seem da bit when Will Ferrell was down here in Australia promoting it, when he's running naked down da street and I think his wife drives up right next to him in a 4WD.

Pedro Cerrano - "I have trouble with curveball. So I pray to Jobu - he help me hit. I have faith in him."

Eddie Harris - "Well, you might want to think about putting your faith in Jesus Christ."

Pedro Cerrano - "I like Jesus. He is very very good. But he no help me hit a curveball."

Eddie Harris - "You gonna tell me that Jesus Christ can't hit a goddamn curveball?""

Pedro Cerrano - "I have trouble with curveball.  So I pray to Jobu - he help me hit.  I have faith in him." 

Eddie Harris - "Well, you might want to think about putting your faith in Jesus Christ."

Pedro Cerrano - "I like Jesus.  He is very very good.  But he no help me hit a curveball."

Eddie Harris - "You gonna tell me that Jesus Christ can't hit a goddamn curveball?""

which is from what movie not called "Old School"???? :huh: :bang :bang :bang

Pedro Cerrano - "I have trouble with curveball.  So I pray to Jobu - he help me hit.  I have faith in him." 

Pedro Cerrano - "I like Jesus.  He is very very good.  But he no help me hit a curveball."

which is from what movie not called "Old School"???? :huh: :bang :bang :bang

The quote is from "Major League"

....AND CONFUSION REIGNED SUPREME!!!

:lol: :lol:

Perhaps in the title line, the words "Old School" should have both been capitalized and placed in quotation marks, so people would know for sure that you meant "quotes from the movie OLD SCHOOL" and NOT "quotes from old-school movies"???

The gist of this thread is for people to post their favorite lines from the movie Old School, starring Vince Vaughn and Will Farrell.

:D

:lol:  :lol:

Perhaps in the title line, the words "Old School" should have both been capitalized and placed in quotation marks, so people would know for sure that you meant "quotes from the movie OLD SCHOOL" and NOT "quotes from old-school movies"???

The gist of this thread is for people to post their favorite lines from the movie Old School, starring Vince Vaughn and Will Farrell.

I apologize for not being as basic in my thread title as I obviously needed to be, or maybe people need to read the thread before they post.

I apologize for not being as basic in my thread title as I obviously needed to be, or maybe people need to read the thread before they post.

Well, PA, the term "old school" is so overused these days, I can't blame people for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Also, just in my OWN case, I didn't really like that movie, so I wouldn't recognize any of those quotes without having them spelled out for me.

But I DID understand the point of the thread right away...but I am REALLY REALLY intelligent, so there ya go... :D

Well, PA, the term "old school" is so overused these days, I can't blame people for jumping to the wrong conclusion.

Also, just in my OWN case, I didn't really like that movie, so I wouldn't recognize any of those quotes without having them spelled out for me.

But I DID understand the point of the thread right away...but I am REALLY REALLY intelligent, so there ya go... :D

well that makes two of us here....wish there'd be more like us.

oops, forgot the green.